[P1] It's the fan, again....

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 23:01:58 PDT 2003

You can't get much warmer than Florida.  :)

Gainesville, specifically.  The middle of the State, no breeze, no water,
just humid HEAT.  However, I am a big proponent of air conditioning.

The only time I feel it gets REALLY hot is when running a DVD, and more so
on a soft surface with little circulation.  The rest of the time, it isn't
bad at all.

I don't know about the power, but I wouldn't think it would matter.

Paul