[P1] OT: Help for someone inTexarkana, TX

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 5 07:53:28 PDT 2003

On 6/5/03 9:12 AM, "Steve" <sw at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> He's been wanting to use it for some of his graphics for work, but is
>> having trouble because he's used to working on PC's

I work with a lot of graphic designers and 95% of them work with Macs, so
unless he's in some specialized graphics field I'm not familiar with (and
I'm sure there are lots of them) he should be able to find plenty of other
local designers who can spend some time with him, either as a favor or for a
small hourly fee. Another thing he might do is call local design firms or ad
agencies and see if someone in the art department could tutor him. There are
usually several young kids in those departments who could use a few extra
bucks for doing something like this.