scsi -> usb?

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Fri Jun 13 01:28:42 PDT 2003

> - I work in three locations and normally drag only the powerbook with
> me,
> not any of the peripherals. Must I purchase new jaz and zips, or can I
> connect them to usb somehow?

I have a microtech scsi to usb adapter that works great with all my
scsi peripherals. I haven't tried it yet with OS X but I have used it
with 9.2.2. You do have to load the driver from the website in order
for it to work. I have used it with a zip, ext. HD,  and cdrw.

I also have a keyspan serial adapter that I haven't tried yet. i'll try
ti get to it soon and report back if no one else reports on it.