Business plan software

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Jun 13 02:02:13 PDT 2003

> From: Mark Kippert <maclists at kippert.com>
>
> This is off topic but there's not a lot of list activity anyhow so I
> suppose
> it won't hurt to ask. I'll use it on my iBook to help keep it semi,
> kinda,
> sorta, on topic :^)
>
> Does anybody know of an application that will help me create a business
> plan? Either a stand alone app or a feature within an application?
> Something
> that will walk me through a plan and prompt me for info.

A quick check of http://guide.apple.com revealed that there is NO
biz-plan software for Mac OS X!

(there's a shareware opportunity if ever I saw one!)

However, I found these two for OS 9, which would almost certainly run
perfectly in Classic:

http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-
layout=cgi_detail&-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=265&-search

http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-
layout=cgi_detail&-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=4175&-search

_Chas_

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people
use Windows is like saying that all other restaurants are inferior to
McDonald's.