[P1] scsi -> usb? Pen Drives

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 04:19:01 PDT 2003

Why limit one's self to a pen drive when a CF+ card, smart media card
or even the chewing gum memory stick can be used in so many devices
that don't have USB ports. Add a usb reader for your macs and you have
a multi platform device. Of course these devices are cute while limited
to usb ports.

I've found plastic form fitted cases on a keychain for $10 that will
hold four or more of the cards.

I use my 1 Gig microdrive (under $250) in my Macs with a PC Card
adapter, in my Canon d10 and in my iPaq Pocket PC. Couldn't do that
with a pen drive.

---
Instead of giving rich people all that money, why not give the 'tax
cut' funds to our military men and women and let them boost the economy
with their purchases?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com