[P1] Newbie

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Sat Jun 14 13:12:22 PDT 2003

Yeah - me too. I have the 600Mhz with the 8mb graphics card.

I'm considering buying a 900Mhz iBoook and transferring the insides
over to the current chassis I have - I prefer the crystal design enough
to swap them over completely.

I could probably get away with taking off the top and bottom and
swapping them with the 900Mhz.