[P1] MS dropping Internet Explorer for Mac

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 15:33:01 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 06:08  PM, Mark Kippert wrote:

> Further into the article they also mention phasing it out for Windows
> and
> integrating it into the operating system. Odd, but I thought they got
> into
> big trouble for that not to long ago...

They very wisely had the wording of the judgment only apply to the old
operating system they are no longer producing for sale.

---
Instead of giving rich people all that money, why not give the 'tax
cut' funds to our military men and women and let them boost the economy
with their purchases?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com