safari doesn't work anymore

Guy McMickle fierose8608 at fuse.net
Fri Jun 20 13:36:33 PDT 2003

List,

For some reason, Safari quit working for me.  I was running v74, tried
out a couple Safari "hacks"...one hack that changes the progress bar to
look like fire, another that changed the buttons to red...I decided I
didn't like the red buttons, so I erased that copy of safari and tried
a new one, now safari doesn't want to work at all.  It will launch just
fine, just won't load any web pages.  Doesn't load them if a bookmark
is selected or a website is typed directly in.  Anyone know what's up?

Thanks,

Guy McMickle