[P1] safari doesn't work anymore

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 08:55:54 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 11:20  AM, Guy McMickle wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, but Safari STILL doesn't work!  I created a new
> user, logged in, opened safari, and had the same problem.  My internet
> connection is fine, my other browsers, IE, and Camnio work just fine.
> Any other ideas?

Sounds like house keeping time. You most likely need to delete various
kext files and pref files.

An old rule of thumb of mine prior to X was to try to remember the last
extension you downloaded just before the problems began. Removing that
extension invariably resolved the problems.

Look to safari's Download manager for a list of recently downloaded
software.

---
Government: a collection of individuals who can put you into debt and
you have to pay the bill.
<http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/>

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com