the new Safari

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 00:37:32 PDT 2003

> From: gooddogcomics at mac.com
>
> What's the verdict with the latest version of Safari?  I've downloaded
> it but haven't installed.

There are probably a MILLION under-the-hood bugs fixed since v74, but I
really can't tell much difference because Safari has been my default
browser for three months already. Everywhere I go, it works fine. I
still see the occasional rendering bug here and there (and there's
still a way to report that to Apple), and the final does seem a bit
faster to me, but apart from that -- it's the same great browser it's
been since they added tabbed browsing (which I *literally* cannot live
without).

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald