[P1] Upgrade question...

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 21:16:51 PDT 2003

I have a 600Mhz iBook.  I've found ram is cheap online, and while a serious
pain, replacing the HD myself wasn't as bad as I read.  I got a 40GB 5400rpm
fluid bearing toshiba with 16MB cache for $108 shipped.  I wouldn't
recommend it for the timid, but with the right tools, instructions, and
patience, it's doable.

Paul