[P1] Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Sun Jun 29 12:29:28 PDT 2003

Hhmmmmm....I've bought from them in the past several times and never
had a problem...BUT! There is always the first time. Then again most
everyone agrees that Macs are pretty much trouble-free and I'm on my
second new iBook in 5 months and having trouble again... I have the
feeling that these troubles with 'hardware' are cyclic in
companies...and have a cascading effect....
Forewarned IS forearmed!
Thanks for the input, I had not heard about the problems with their
product...

Fran

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 11:09 AM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> I believe there have been bad reports about the memory that
> company has sold in the past.
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you,
but
what together we can do for the freedom of man.

                                                 --JFK--