[P1] Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun Jun 29 12:44:29 PDT 2003

I've read that Macs can be sensitive to memory which doesn't
fully meet Apple spec, and have in the past on either this or
the tiBook list seen lots of discussion involving this.  I
maxed my 700MHz iBook as soon as I got it, but was careful to
get good memory from a reputable source, paying a little more
to do so, and have never had any problem.

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Fran wrote:

> Hhmmmmm....I've bought from them in the past several times and never
> had a problem...BUT! There is always the first time. Then again most
> everyone agrees that Macs are pretty much trouble-free and I'm on my
> second new iBook in 5 months and having trouble again... I have the
 . . .