Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Jun 30 12:25:26 PDT 2003

> From: "Tom R. no spam" <tr5374 at csc.albany.edu>
>
> I believe there have been bad reports about the memory that
> company has sold in the past.   Try www.crucial.com or
> www.ramjet.com, which have a good reputation, as other
> suppliers probably do also.

Just wanted to say I have been a longtime customer of 18004MEMORY (aka
Coast to Coast Memory). I have occasionally needed to send back bad RAM
to them for replacement, but they've always done so quickly and
courteously. I've never had anything I would consider "a problem" with
them, and they are consistently the best price around. The others you
mention may be better (I don't know), but I still use and recommend
18004MEMORY.

_Chas_

"Here is the thing you will learn from really using an OS X Macintosh,
and must somehow accept on faith if that's what it takes to get you to
Switch: Apple makes design decisions based on a sincere desire to make
your life better." -- Glenn McDonald