[P1] iBook SE freeze problem

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 07:23:48 PST 2003

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 07:40  AM, Aaron wrote:

> P.S. A while ago, after I had the battery out for an hour and put it
> back in, those green lights went on again. Then I tried to start up
> and the lights immediately went out and stayed out.

I was going to ask if you had tried the startup button and it seems you
might have, but I'll ask anyway. Did you try pressing the startup
button?

If so, and considering what you have tried, the only suggestion would
be to go to a repair shop and see if there is a problem you can't
resolve by the old 'poke and hope' methods.

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com