iBook top case crack a warranty issue?

Bufford Ennox buffordz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 11:44:01 PST 2003

I have a iBook 500, dual USB and I just noticed a
small crack in the case on the right edge just below
the keyboard. If I take the battery out, the crack
appears to be where a screw is. I have never had this
computer apart or  repaired and it has never been
dropped or abused. It just appeared the other day. Has
anyone else had this happen. I guess I was wondering
if this may be something that  the warranty covers or
if I'm S.O.L. Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

-Buffordz

=====
- Buffordz