[P1] OTNEMEM

Rick Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 22:18:45 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 04:39  PM, Peter Nacken wrote:

> Great spin on the subject line ... And I am ashamed that it took me
> like 2
> days to realize that was a reply to my question ...

Don't sweat it. It opened quite a while ago; good film, though.

> And, it is a Jag 10.2.4 trouble ..

I'd be inclined to wipe out your caches. Cocktail, available through
versiontracker, can help you with this. It has cured several cases of
amnesia with web preferences for me.

> Thnaks

However, if you have the dreaded "thnaks", it may be more of an
applecare issue... ;)

Rick

--
"I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein