[P1] SMC7004AWBR - BarricadeT 4-Port 11Mbps Wireless Broadband Ro uter

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 08:14:13 PST 2003

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 11:07  AM, Mike Beede wrote:

> Just in case anyone cares, it's usually 192.168.1.1

I have this router and it uses 192.168.2.1. A friend has the same
router, but it came with slightly different documentation and uses a
different IP address and setup software, and it used a different IP
address. I think the first two numbers were the same, but there was a
"128" somewhere in there IIRC. I can understand inconsistencies among
different manufacturers and models, but these were both SMC7004AWBRs.
<shrug>