[P1] Paperless Office Achieved?

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Fri Mar 7 13:28:44 PST 2003

Don,

If you haven't already done so you might want to check out the web and your
favourite bookstore for 'Document Management' searches or titles that
describe various tactics and because there is enough competition, the
pitfalls of different strategies...As with most things in life there is no
universally perfect system but you may find a solution that matches your
preferences and needs...

HTH,

Richard