[P1] Archive and Install

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 07:45:56 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 09:52  AM, Mike Beede wrote:

>  It's
> always good to completely erase the data in that case,
> since it may contain suprisingly sensitive items you've
> forgotten such as credit card numbers, passwords, your
> PGP key, or that really bad poetry you decided not
> to post to the iBook list.

If you are sending data to a Republican led Senate Committee, it is a
good idea to use a brand new floppy so that when they employ their
hirelings to scan the floppy for data you did not erase, they will not
find a letter in which you declared that one of their members was a
scoundrel., as one woman found out... Or, if you are involved in
breaking the law by sending weapons to terrorist groups, do not just
delete the desktop database or you will be found out when the
Congressional group scans your hard drive, as Oliver North discovered.

But, we have bigger problems today with every group from the US
Government to the record companies to Microsoft installing spy software
on our drives...or on PC drives.

---

Boycott French Kissing

jackrodgers at earthlink.net