Logic Board problems again

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Tue Mar 11 05:50:47 PST 2003

Help me out folks.  I just got my 600Mhz iBook in October. (2weeks before
the speed was raised and the price was dropped)  After 2 months it started
going crazy with the display turning green and pin-stripped and whatnot.  I
sent it to Apple and they said they replaced the logic board.  When I got it
back the casing around the ports was (and still is)  chipped and loose.  I
should have sent it back then but didn't want to part with it again.  Now
tonight, out of no where, the display is going crazy again.  The slightest
movement of the iBook makes the display go black and white stripes and
squares and everything locks up.  At this point, only owning the thing for a
few months, I'm completely frustrated with it.  Do I have a leg to stand on
to demand a new machine from Apple?  Ironically, I just ordered AppleCare
from Apple last night.  <sigh>

~Brian Fish

 <o))><