[P1] Fasten your Sig belts

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 17:34:40 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 08:29  PM, Brian Olesky wrote:

> OK, if I have to elaborate...my point was, I believe too many people
> just
> poke the reply button and send comments that don't represent a
> question, an
> answer, an interesting opinion, a provocative comment or anything else
> worth
> reading. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood today, and I'm sorry if I seem
> to be
> picking on Per, but if all you have to say is you like someone's sig,
> couldn't that be sent privately?

Why did you re-post the statement twice to the list rather than
privately?

> We all complain endlessly about spam, but when you send a post that's
> pretty
> much irrelevant to 99% of the list, isn't that close to the same thing?

You're repeating the point I've made about your example...

:)

> By the way, I'm not talking about the OT fun stuff. I actually read and
> enjoyed the first few hundred posts in the Jack vs. Chas "Cracker"
> wars. I'm
> just talking about posts that are idle comments that don't add to the
> dialog.

Finally, you mention something I find quite enjoyable...  :)

OK, now I am finished. I entered this thread while working on my
Powerbook using my new Merlin C201 card at the Longhorn Steakhouse. I
think the horseradish activated something...

I had a hard time eating what with all of the people stopping and
asking about the Mac.

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com