[P1] 12" PowerBook = G4 iBook?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 17:42:59 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 08:34  PM, Mike Beede wrote:

>> Aluminum conducts heat and plastic is a better insulator which is why
>> the two books at the same room temperature feel different, the
>> aluminum sucks the heat right out of your finger tips.
>>
>> Another good reason for not buying plastic toilet seats.
>
> I thought out of sensitivity to their owner's feelings we
> had agreed to call them "clamshells."
>
> 	Mike
>
> P.S., Actually I wish I still had mine.

How long have you been without a toilet seat?

This thread set off a test mode and I have been touching things on my
desktop, the real one, to see which feels the coldest since they are
all the same room temperature.  The coolest is my LaCie D2 aluminum
drive case and the warmest is my Cool Pad.

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com