[P1] how to speed up more os X: major java update

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 07:48:12 PST 2003

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 06:36  AM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

>> Hope you've seen the major java-script update, [...]
>
> Contrary to popular belief, Java and JavaScript are two completely
> separated
> technologies.

I have sympathy for those who misspeak the name and admiration for
those who know the difference. I hope everyone understand when I call
it Java(whatchamacallit).

I do seem to be having fewer lockouts on sites since the update. Don't
know if there is any relationship or if I am just not browsing as much.

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com