[P1] suggested external firewire hard drives?

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Sat Mar 15 00:59:06 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 07:16  am, Brett Forrester wrote:

> What do you like and have had success with? Please share your reviews.
> Thanks.

I have a Formac 80gig which I use with my icebook just as you envisage.
It is not small but is not heavy and I carry it around in my backpack
with no problem. It has a fairly noisy fan, but that is a bit of a
comfort to me as I'm assured it's not overheating. I have had excellent
service from Foemac.

Andrew