Sig comments (was: [P1] 12" PowerBook vs iBook Tests in Macworld)

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Sat Mar 15 11:04:45 PST 2003

On 2003-03-15 15:09, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 12:07  PM, Zoki wrote:
>
>> "Home is where you hang your @"
>
> Th@ made my f@ c@ laugh...

Okay, people, can we please cut the posting of responses to sigs from the
list? I'm all for the occasional off-topic thread, but according to
netiquette, sigs are not up for discussion, period.

And for a good reason. How long until someone responds to a lista's
politically tainted sig and the whole list is swamped with sickening
name-calling?

,xtG
.tsooJ
--