[P1] Archive and Install

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 12:11:18 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 02:47  PM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

> The default shell in Terminal is tcsh, with a prompt indicating your
> computer's network name and the current path. No difference whether or
> not
> you are logged in as root.

I noticed one difference with 10.2.4 when I hold down Command+S:

If I reboot my mac before the startup then I don't see the line telling
me how to do the fsck.
If I shutdown and then reboot, I see the line telling me how to type
the command.

Since I couldn't remember the command, I didn't try it when I couldn't
see it.

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com