Sendmail Help Needed

Eric Schwarz schwarztech at jmug.org
Sat Mar 15 18:50:04 PST 2003

Hello,
Since upgrading to 10.2.4, sendmail stopped working (as everyone else
has said).  Unfortunately, I go back to school tomorrow and their mail
server, which is crap, is not working, so I will be unable to send mail
(I'm using my ISP's outgoing mail server right now, so that's how I'm
able to send this).

My question is this:  How do I get sendmail to work again?  Basically,
I need it as an outgoing mail server (SMTP) from Mail.app (as in I have
localhost as the outgoing mail server).

If anybody out there knows, I will be greatly in your debt.

Thanks,
Eric Schwarz
--
Eric Schwarz