[P1] Screen color...

Michael Flournoy meflournoy at attbi.com
Sat Mar 15 21:08:48 PST 2003

Sorry, we don't have an "Apple Store" in Richmond yet, one is coming
but it will be awhile. We do have a couple of independent stores
though. MacPro is an Apple only store with on site service, they seem
pretty good. Also the CompUsa has an Apple Store in a Store and the
Apple trained people who are running that are pretty sharp also.
  AND the soap opera continues... Capitol Mac is back open. Or somebody
going by that name. They made national news when they closed up and
reopened one day later and then closed up and then got bought out and
reopened and then closed up and...
        Mike