[P1] OS X Help Please

Luke Hinman louis.hinman at attbi.com
Sun Mar 16 13:06:19 PST 2003

O.k. so i was messing around with theme switcher in 10.2.4 and rebooted and
now all i get is a blue screen... it occasionally flashes the desktop
picture after the blue screen has been on a while. it starts with a chime
and gray apple and the rotating dots of os X. then it show the boot screen
with blue bar loading across then blue screen then desktop picture flashes
occasionally. i only have my os x developer tools disk and maybe a system
folder on a portable f/w hard drive. i am typing on dell x 200 right now
(ugh). my broke machine is new ibook 700. restore cd's are not with me.
thanks.