Saved up some money, looking for iBook...

Joe w runnels kuleinc at juno.com
Mon Mar 17 01:02:32 PST 2003

HI all,
don't have an iBook yet, looking to buy one, I have *some* money saved
up.  was wondering if anyone wanted to part with a 700 or 800 Mhz iBook,
like those of you getting the new powerbooks, I would need a combo drive,
a super drive would be neat, but really I just *need* to burn CDs and it
would be wicked sick to be able to watch DVDs on my laptop.  Max RAM
would be nice, but not necisary, 256 MB will be *OK*.  it has to be a 14
inch screen as I work on dual 19 inch sony trinitron at owrk and at
home...  Not sure what else I would want in one...

I have about $980 to spend *right now* today, will be saving more afte rI
get the next paycheck or two, so if any of you are looking to sell please
drop me a line, also, I only really want the white, iBooks, not the
lombard or any of those...

thanks!
-Joe