Fwd: [P1] Fwd: [P1] Slow Floppy

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Fri Mar 21 13:55:33 PST 2003

>> I'd love a purple translucent case .... if you are talking about the
>> lexar one, the case is really just clear plastic.  Works great and
>> tons faster than dealing with floppies or zips.  Viking is selling
>> one pretty cheap too, it is darkish translucent blue and is actually
>> made by lexar - exactly the same except for the color and the big
>> Viking emblem.
>
> The one I was talking about is this one:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006I5FQ/104-4917078-
> 4913531 .  It is indeed made by Lexar.  However the  $40 price is
> after rebate.  Rebates are such a pain.
> -Guy

if you buy it and it really is purple I will give you my clear one for
it and even pay the postage!

Here's one slightly cheaper
X-Flash 128MB USB Flash Drive: $33.95
JustDeals.com offers the X-Flash 128MB USB Flash Drive for $39.95. Use
coupon code "XFLASH128" during checkout to save $6 and lower the price
to $33.95.  Coupons expire 3/26/03.

and from tigerdirect.com
Soyo 128MB $ 24.99*
PNY 128MB $ 34.99*