[P1] Classic still won't restart -- continued!

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 22 15:07:38 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 12:18  PM, Joyce Ranieri wrote:

> Another great idea. When I tried to start Classic, I got the message
> "Classic needs to update resources in your selected Classic system
> folder, iBookHD/System Folder." I clicked on Update, and then got the
> same bomb I've been getting all along.
>
> Anyone still have any ideas or am I down to doing a reinstall? (I hate
> to do this as it took forever to get things working on my school's
> Windoze network.)

Since you've done the reinstall and it works, all seems well...

Let us know what happens if you use the crossword puzzle application...
   :)

---

A follow up survey on the 66% of American's favoring a war with Iraq
showed that 0% of them were on the way to enlist for the war.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com