Printing

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 20:56:56 PST 2003

Well, I am back from Korea...

I upgraded my iBook from X.1.5 to X.2.4 and did the same for my
desktop. I have a Samsung laser printer that I had to reinstall on
both and it worked fine. I have a Canon Ink Jet that I also had to
reinstall. However, it reinstalled and worked fine on my desktop, but
after repeated cleaning out of every file on the iBook related to it
that I could find, and reinstalling it, the Print Center won't
recognize any printer there before I install the drivers, and after I
install the drivers, it will find the Canon, but then won't let me
add it to my list of printers, saying that the drivers are not
installed.  Any suggestions?