[P1] Sig rules?

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Sun Mar 23 17:11:14 PST 2003

What a remarkably stupid idea. Perhaps we should also give the US back
to Britain, since without the military assistance we got from France
during the American Revolution, we'd still be flying the Union Jack.

I'd like to send a big thank you to the French and German governments
for their courage in standing up to the bullies in Washington.

Freedom notwithstanding, joking about "flying a plane into" anything is
in really poor taste.

I'm sorry about the off-topic post. I won't comment on this issue again
in this forum.

Rebecca