[P1] Sig rules?

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Mon Mar 24 19:54:03 PST 2003

on the fateful day of 3/23/03 7:11 PM, in a dazzling display of literary
acumen, Rebecca J. Hoffman at rebecca at syracusenet.net altered the course of
history by digitally penning the words:

> What a remarkably stupid idea. Perhaps we should also give the US back
> to Britain, since without the military assistance we got from France
> during the American Revolution, we'd still be flying the Union Jack.

That France is a whole lot different from the France of the past century. We
paid them back in spades in WWII.

> I'd like to send a big thank you to the French and German governments
> for their courage in standing up to the bullies in Washington.

Bullies? How many times has Iraq attacked us? How many terrorists has Iraq
spawned? On 9/11/01, Pres. Bush said he'd stop terrorists and those who
support them. Everyone supported him. Now he does just that, and *HE* is the
bully? I'd say the cowards who slammed planes into the towers, the Pentagon,
and the Pennsylvania countryside (headed for D.C.) are the bullies, who hit
unsuspecting victims and made sure they weren't around to face the
consequences.

---Begin Forward---

A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to Iraq with Japanese
human shield volunteers made it across the border today with 14 hours of
uncensored video, all shot without Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth
Joseph, a young American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told
UPI the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he
interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing
didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their
freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a
monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler.
He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing
made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products,
feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from
foot to head."
The original post is from here
<http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030321-023627-5923r>

---End Forward---