[P1] Carbon Copy Cloner help (Answer)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 19:17:08 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 06:58  PM, Dan Farley wrote:

> Tried it and it worked - then I reformatted to drive I was writing to
> and
> found and it worked w/o above procedure. So I guess you always should
> reformat before making a Clone.

It appears that whomever erases the drive becomes the designated
administrator of that drive although you can tell the drive to ignore
such things, but this doesn't work if you want to startup from that
drive.

---

I got a pyramid email telling me to send $10 to the first name on the
list and then send the email to 100 people. Sounded so good, I kept the
$10, put my name on top and sent it off to a few thousand people.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com