[P1] Sig rules?

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Sun Mar 23 19:35:14 PST 2003

The french are ungrateful cowards who  should thank God every day for
the courageous Americans who shed their blood so THEY could live free.
Face the facts- the ONLY reason the French and Germans are backing
Saddam is for the big contracts they have with them.

I like what -- General George S. Patton said:
  "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French
one behind me."
or -Norman Schwartzkopf
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your
accordion."

Ron