[P1] Sig rules?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 19:42:44 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 10:35  PM, Ron Reames wrote:

> Face the facts- the ONLY reason the French and Germans are backing
> Saddam is for the big contracts they have with them.

How about Bush giving a contract to Haliburton for rebuilding Iraq,
before he destroys parts of it. Haliburton was the vice-presidents very
generous employer whom he left holding the bag for a 15 Billion
liability for asbestos when he decided to buy a company that sold
asbestos.

We all know what the propaganda logos are for the war but who really
knows what the true reason is.

---

I got a pyramid email telling me to send $10 to the first name on the
list and then send the email to 100 people. Sounded so good, I kept the
$10, put my name on top and sent it off to a few thousand people.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com