[P1] ibook very sick

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 05:36:15 PST 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 03:14  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Yes, I don't know WHERE Ron came up with the idea that Apple "has been
> having a lot of trouble with the iBooks"! This is absolutely NOT TRUE.

I described the interested screen effects I got on my icebook and had
to send it back to apple for repair, after only 3 months use. There
must have been 6-12 people describing problems with creaking when
opening and cable pinching, requiring a repair.

Of course the word 'lots' is ambiguous.

---

I got a pyramid email telling me to send $10 to the first name on the
list and then send the email to 100 people. Sounded so good, I kept the
$10, put my name on top and sent it off to a few thousand people.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com