ibook very sick

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 20:17:06 PST 2003

> From: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>
> How recent is "these days"? I bought mine in January. Is it the
> magnesium
> frame borkne failure mode?

I'm afraid I don't understand any part of that second sentence.

By "these days," I was referring to "since the last round of improved
iBooks came out." I can't recall offhand when that was but you can take
it as "so far this year" if you like. I'm in close touch with service
providers in this area and keep a sharp eye out on what repeated
problems they are seeing.

_Chas_
"We don't want to be like Windows. We want to do everything better. We
are intent on creating the greatest computers and the best computing
experience in the world. And we are the only ones who can say that with
a straight face." -- Greg Joswiak, Apple VP of hardware product
marketing