[P1] ibook very sick

Ed Wiser ewiser at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 13:49:45 PST 2003

Before buy the iBook . Was aware that the backlight and CD problems where an
issue with the iBook. In talking to repair tech's they confirmed that they
where the biggest issues with the iBook.  I hope you never have the problem.
Just be aware that there is an issue with the backlight cable. This same
cable can cause Airport problems and wake from sleep problems as those wires
are also in the wiring harness that contains the backlight power wires.