[P1] ibook very sick

Ed Wiser ewiser at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 13:56:41 PST 2003

As I posted in another reply the backlight cable also includes the wake from
sleep switch and the airport antenna wires are wrapped together with the
backlight cable . Sleep and airport problems can also be caused by pinched
wires also. As a repair tech I was a ware that there was a problem with the
iBook and the routing of the cables.