[P1] Printing Woes

Mark Chapman mchapman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 27 14:13:42 PST 2003

>  > Does anybody have any suggestions for my printer woes?
>
>I wonder if the problem is OS 9/X related.   I read somewhere that
>Printer Sharing doesn't work between a  OS X Mac and a OS 9 Mac.    If
>the printer works directly, that would help rule out hardware problems,
>first.   If you're using a 7500 running OS 9 as a print server that may
>be the bottleneck.

Perhaps but I could print just fine to the LaserWriter before 10.2. I
can use printer sharing in classic to print to the LaserWriter 300.
In 10.2 I can print just fine to my ImageWriter II, of all things.

I was hoping that somebody knew of another source for printer drivers
for these printers.

BTW my 7500 is running 8.1

Thanks for the suggestions.
--
  Mark Chapman - Centre for the Study of Religion - University of Toronto