[P1] [P1]

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Fri Mar 28 11:20:23 PST 2003

> Well, I bought this machine from MacWarehouse(I believe) and they
> installed extra ram.
> I didn't see any problem when I got it, but I only had my machine
> about a week, before I noticed the ethernet port was a dud. Had to
> send it back to Apple, and got it back about three weeks later...I've
> had this reset, problem ever since.

Bad RAM modules have been more of a problem with OS X than OS 9 (and it
doesn't seem to be the problem in this case, at any rate). If you've
had this problem since having the iBook repaired by Apple, i'd go back
to Apple and have them address this problem, as well. (If nothing else,
they'll advise you on some things to try before sending it back in.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net