[P1]

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Sat Mar 29 05:14:29 PST 2003

I just got a 512MB from Memory4cheap for $102 and the best part is that
it is a low power chip which had some extra benefits by running cooler
and placing less power demand on the battery. They said it was a Micron
brand. For low power, it was 1/2 the price of the samsung low power and
one of the cheaper prices in general