[P1] drat it did it again.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 07:58:13 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 08:36  AM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> Considering your run for president, that may be more than you want
> people to know about your life in 1969... <grinning, ducking and
> running>

Consider recent presidents and vice presidents:

Bill Clinton never swallowed but Lowenski didn't either.
Bush doesn't know the definition of coward and mangles words and ideas
when not in front of a teleprompter.
Dan Quail never met a name or city he couldn't forget, mispronounce or
say something really stupid.
Nixon's VP was kicked out of office for accepting a bribe while in
office.
Nixon...
Nixon, Regan, Bush, Bush caused economic chaos as soon as they got into
office with their tax cuts, program cuts, etc. Massive government
layoffs and unemployment.

Just because I enjoyed the ban the bra movement and women's liberation,
doesn't make me a bad candidate.

I'll bring Macintosh into the oval office and my first act will be free
iBooks for everyone.

I will also sell off all of the $500 gold plated dinner plates and feed
our guests on paper plates and food from a fast food joint rather than
spend $800 per guest on food, licquor and service. Foreign dignitaries
get so used to that they think nothing of asking for Another Billion to
take home with them. Now, when they see how poorly they feed them, they
will realize the US government is once again busted and they will start
giving us money.

No more arms sales to any country and we will seek out and destroy all
arms dealers.

All Republicans will be required to take my economics class which
explains how $1 in tax money circulating in the US (not given away to a
foreign country) eventualy is handed off enough to become $10,000 in
new sales and $2,000 in new tax money. Thus, every $1 tax cut costs the
economy $10,000 and the US government $2,000 in taxes. No wonder
Republicans create such huge deficits.

Democrats will be required to take my economics class which teaches
that every dollar they spend will be paid by future generations and so
they cannot create any new spending programs which aren't immediately
paid for by current taxes or funded by the users, such as turnpike fees
or gas taxes.

Both parties will be brainwashed to keep their dirty hands off of
Social Security taxes and Lotto income.

See how clear using a Macintosh makes one's thinking...
---

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com

Soon to be online: http://www.lobatelacscale.com