[P1] new iBooks

andy letterspackages at telus.net
Sat May 3 21:28:28 PDT 2003

>I know! I was so upset when I found out that the (then) new 700 Mhz ibooks
>were opaque white. I almost bought a refurb 600 Mhz. I went ahead and got an
>800 Mhz ibook with the combo drive, and lo and behold, it was crystal.
>Yippee!

I was so excited that they'd been updated. I'd even secured a small loan
from the bank in order to pick up a 12" 900. Now that I know they're opaque,
I think I'll spring for a refurb'd 800 and use the surplus on an AP base
station
& card.

It's a shame... with the new AlBooks, and the Crystal White iBooks, they had
a really good thing going on.