Faxing in OSX

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 4 18:57:17 PDT 2003

For everyone like me who needs to send or receive a few faxes a month via
their computer, and who had no trouble in the olden days of OS 9, but who's
been left high and dry in OSX, the answer is finally here.

(And trust me, it's not the totally unreliable, freeze-prone faxSTF that
comes free with the iBook, proving once again that you get what you pay
for.)

What I'm referring to is a new program called Page Sender, which I learned
about in the latest issue of MacWorld.

Upon reading the glowing review, I went straight to their website, bought it
on the spot, though they do offer a 30-day demo option, and I can report
that it works perfectly.

Here's the website. Happy faxing.

http://www.smilesoftware.com/

Brian