clamshell can't take 512Mb stick

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Mon May 5 04:20:12 PDT 2003

You might want to hold off on that 512 stick - I don't think the
clamshell iBook can accept an sodimm that size. I think the maximum
size for that line is 256Mb.

Check with an online retailer first to see if that 512 will work. I
think the first iBook to take that size was the first of the white new
shape iBooks, the 500Mhz one.

Joe